H1B RFE - Asking for 3 Project SOWs (Statement of Work)

vivek2414

Hi,

Got RFE on my H1B application. They have asked for Project Statement of Work (SoW) etc.

For SoW they say:

Please provide a copy of the 3 most recent Statements of Work (“SOWs”) for the project to which employee will be assigned in the U.S.  All SOWs must be signed by the end-client and the current SOW must be valid.

I am a little confused about the explanation for SOW.Please help me out in understanding what is required to be done in this case. My manager says there is only one SoW for the project.

Thanks in advance.

Vk

Hi,

Got RFE on my H1B application. They have asked for Project Statement of Work (SoW) etc.

For SoW they say:

Please provide a copy of the 3 most recent Statements of Work (“SOWs”) for the project to which employee will be assigned in the U.S.  All SOWs must be signed by the end-client and the current SOW must be valid.

I am a little confused about the explanation for SOW.Please help me out in understanding what is required to be done in this case. My manager says there is only one SoW for the project.

Thanks in advance.

Vk

If manager can't do it, then his attorney can.

my guess what USCIS probably is where all you have been assigned in your current and previous clients.

but the attorney and your manager should be able to help you out.

Do I need to provide SoWs for the projects I was prviously associated with??

have joined this project only 7 months back.

Archived