COS: H4 to H1B Denied

shiprajain

I got into H1B lottery in 2008 but I could not start work that time so I filed COS to H4 and it was approved. Recently, I got a job offer from a client. So my employer filed for my H1B and it got denied. It is a EVC model. Employer-Vendor-Client. I don't know the reason of denial yet. I am wondering what are my options and if Murthy firm will be bale to reverse the H1B denial decision. 

I got into H1B lottery in 2008 but I could not start work that time so I filed COS to H4 and it was approved. Recently, I got a job offer from a client. So my employer filed for my H1B and it got denied. It is a EVC model. Employer-Vendor-Client. I don't know the reason of denial yet. I am wondering what are my options and if Murthy firm will be bale to reverse the H1B denial decision. 

wait for the reason and then decide what to do next??

Ask your employer why it got denied.

Before the denial, I got an RFE. RFE was because of client letter and specialty occupation issue. my employer submitted Expert opinion letter along with other documents. The reason for denial they were not satisfied that this job is a specialty occupation. It was a QA position. 

I think no need of wasting time and money.

It's clear, your employer didn't submitted the client letter. I hope you are not working for consulting firm.

Archived