H1b transfer and Visa Extension

texas007

Hi ,

I need urgent help on below query.

I am on H1B visa with company A with 3rd year of visa is expiring on sept , 2013. Company A is ready to apply for extension but meanwhile I have got offer from Company B. Company B is ready to transfer visa on premium.

My query is :

1. If I accept the offer from Company B and apply for H1b transfer, do I need to apply for extension again from company B

or H1 transfer I94 will be treated as new visa date and I don need to appy for extension once I join company B

2. If above case is not applicable, can H1B transfer+extension be filed together.

Your comments/suggestions are appreciated.

Once company B files a H1B petition and gets approval you no longer need to apply for H1B extension

thanks  Jairichi and omshiv for your reply.

Considering the amount of time left for my visa exprire, shall I accept offer from company B or still stick to company A.

Pls suggest me.

thanks  Jairichi and omshiv for your reply.

Considering the amount of time left for my visa exprire, shall I accept offer from company B or still stick to company A.

Pls suggest me.

Well, it depends on how quick they can get LCA approved and apply for PP. Ask employer B's attorney. I believe you have a good chance to get it approved quickly

Archived