Applied for H1B Visa 2014 till now we didn't get acceptance or rejection of the petition filed.

vsprasad2k

Hi

Can anyone help me to get a conclusion on the H1B Visa Petition filed, I have applied on April 2nd 2013, till now my employer/I didn't get any response [either Acceptance/Rejection].

What would be the status of the petition. Please help me to trace the status.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Prasad

Hi

Can anyone help me to get a conclusion on the H1B Visa Petition filed, I have applied on April 2nd 2013, till now my employer/I didn't get any response [either Acceptance/Rejection].

What would be the status of the petition. Please help me to trace the status.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Prasad

You should be getting the initial response by this time, because people received their H1 packet back when it was not selected in the lottery.

You should be getting the initial response by this time, because people received their H1 packet back when it was not selected in the lottery.

You may or may not get response by now. There are many who have been selected in Lottery and have not got their petition number. As per my department all will get their what ever status by Aug end.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Hi, I have received the email from my employer saying that my H1B petition has not been selected in Lottery.

Can anyone please let me know how to verify the status, using the USCIS H1B Visa petition Receipt No [VRN1405000xxx].

Can we track the H1B Visa petition VRNxxxxxxxxxxxx.

This answer from your employer doesn't make sense.

If there is a receipt number, the application was selected.

Applications that aren't selected are returned without any receipt number.

You should ask for clarification.

Archived