H1-B Transfer process- If is it denial ?

pal000

My current I-94 already expired with the company "ABCD".Before expired my I-94 with the company ABCD, I have applied H1-b transfer petition with company "EFG" , Applied H1-b as an in-house project , But the company EFG received RFE on June 20th. 

I am not sure How the company EFG will provide the document's to USCIS ? , this is a million dollar question to any one , This is not a question. 

My question is : 

If my H1-B denial ? 

Can i get the I-20 and change the state H1 to F1 after/before my H1-b denial ? 

if my H1-b approval after received i-20 what is my status ? , will be in H1 or F1 ? 

And get I-20 , any one please suggest collages name ?

I really appreciate your helping me. Thank you in advance!

Getting into a college/university for the Fall session at this point is very difficult as the applications for Fall session usually close by end of Spring, so even if F1 is an option for you it cannot happen prior to the Spring Session that usually starts in mid January.

Also I hope you have given it enough thought because being a student in a University is not a trivial task, and given the economy is a costly affair, being on F1 you won't be able to work off campus and will need to maintain a healthy GPA usually 3.0 or above to fullfil the graduate schools requiement and stay in the university.

Again this is just my opinion and I am not trying to discourage you in any shape or form, but life does not come to an end with an expried H1b, you can always go back home and re-apply for a position sutiable to progress your career.

Good Luck

My current I-94 already expired with the company "ABCD".Before expired my I-94 with the company ABCD, I have applied H1-b transfer petition with company "EFG" , Applied H1-b as an in-house project , But the company EFG received RFE on June 20th. 

I am not sure How the company EFG will provide the document's to USCIS ? , this is a million dollar question to any one , This is not a question. 

Whether your company is going to provide documents to USCIS is a million dollar question for you alone and not for us.

My question is : 

If my H1-B denial ? 

If your company does not respond to RFE your H1B petition will be denied.

Can i get the I-20 and change the state H1 to F1 after/before my H1-b denial ?

What you are suggesting is illegal. Find another employer.

if my H1-b approval after received i-20 what is my status ? , will be in H1 or F1 ? 

And get I-20 , any one please suggest collages name ?

Are you married?? If yes then dependent status is the only option.

It's clear that your employer doesn't have a real job for you and your H1 will be rejected. F1 after H1 is very risky and simply joining some school is not an option at all.

Archived