Dates Availability in CANADA/INDIA

bsa2008

Hello Friends,

I want to go for H1B stamping to CANADA or INDIA and I want to know the availability of dates in CANADA and INDIA(Hyderabad) . My first preference is CANADA, however I was told it is going to take time as the officers in CANADA are on strike. I tried to see the availability of Dates in Ottawa and it asked for DS 160 confirmation number and hence I could not see further. I did not check Vancouver as I was told it is going to be difficult to get dates in the near future.

Can you guys give me a rough idea of dates in places like Ottawa or Toronto or any way to check dates in these consulates (Ottawa, Toronto and Hyderabad ). I prefer to go to a place where I can get a date sooner.

Thanking you guys in anticipation !!!

Hello Friends,

I want to go for H1B stamping to CANADA or INDIA and I want to know the availability of dates in CANADA and INDIA(Hyderabad) . My first preference is CANADA, however I was told it is going to take time as the officers in CANADA are on strike. I tried to see the availability of Dates in Ottawa and it asked for DS 160 confirmation number and hence I could not see further. I did not check Vancouver as I was told it is going to be difficult to get dates in the near future.

Can you guys give me a rough idea of dates in places like Ottawa or Toronto or any way to check dates in these consulates (Ottawa, Toronto and Hyderabad ). I prefer to go to a place where I can get a date sooner.

Thanking you guys in anticipation !!!

You can start filling the DS 160 (no need to submit it now)

so that you can use the same DS 160 number to check the dates. Hope this helps

Archived