H1B visa and its transfer

rapnagaraju

Hi All,

I have Visa with company X. If I find any project with  X and go to US: Please look into bracket which is very important

(Note: I might have to sign some bond papers before going to US :

That says I have to pay some money to X and return back to india and serve 3 months notice period If I do any H1 transfer after couple of months)

II)    Now I have couple of queries on below case:

After going there on present company VISA(X),

Can I do H1 transfer without any problem from X company?

I heard from so many guys and couple of guys from my company went and they did H1b transfer.Nothing happned to them even though they signed some bond papers.I heard according to US law that will not work.

I want to once again confirm,will there be any problem from X for H1b transfer?Do I really need to come to india to serve notice period?

How much time do I need for H1 transfer

I have Visa with company X. If I find any project with  X and go to US: Please look into bracket which is very important

(Note: I might have to sign some bond papers before going to US :

That says I have to pay some money to X and return back to india and serve 3 months notice period If I do any H1 transfer after couple of months)

what is this 'couple of months'??

So can you resign immediately after that couple of months or still you have to give 3 months prior notice??

• 3 weeks later...

What My current company is telling After i GO on their project and If I want to do H1B transfer,I need to come back to india and give 3 months notice period and I need to to pay some thousands dollars.And then can I go on another company visa,but obviously I need to get stamped(although my company X stamping is there on passport  for more than 2 years and it willl not be finished) o f another company.

What should I do?

What My current company is telling After i GO on their project and If I want to do H1B transfer,I need to come back to india and give 3 months notice period and I need to to pay some thousands dollars.And then can I go on another company visa,but obviously I need to get stamped(although my company X stamping is there on passport  for more than 2 years and it willl not be finished) o f another company.

What should I do?

"some thousand dollars"?? For what?? You don't need to have new visa stamp if your old visa is still valid.

I think it's better to review those signed agreement papers by an attorney. If you signed them in some other country I don't think they are valid in US. ( I am not sure here)

• 1 month later...

Archived