Urgent help needed on VO questions..

imsoftechie

Hello Gurus,

I have below questions which needed to clarify and give the best possible answer to VO if any questions come up.

I work on EVC model and my employer and client are in different state.

1.  I have per diem shown in my paystub.  What should be the best answer to convince VO.

2. Whom do you report to ?

3. How do you report ? 

If my previous answer is employer as he is not based at client location what should be the answer.

Thanks

Hi

below are the answers which might help you

Whom do you report to --- You should always mention that you report to your employer and he will be assigning the task for you.

How do you report --- Tell that you will be having status calls every evening or alternate day with you employer where we discuss about the status of the project.

If they ask you why you are working at client location then tell them that you are using client systems and its there policy that we have to work at there location..

Thanks 

Reddy

Hello Gurus,

I have below questions which needed to clarify and give the best possible answer to VO if any questions come up.

I work on EVC model and my employer and client are in different state.

1.  I have per diem shown in my paystub.  What should be the best answer to convince VO.

3. How do you report ? 

If my previous answer is employer as he is not based at client location what should be the answer.

Thanks

1. what ever is the right answer

2. Your Manager (Employer)

3. Tele conference once or twice in a week & weekly or bi weekly status reports through emails.

3. How do you report ? 

1.Truth. Make sure you have proof for per-Diem.

2.Truth. Think practically, how does a person in this forum knows to whom you report to??

3.Truth

Archived