H1 B transfer to full time -client (but unva)

kswargam999

Hello All,

Here is my situation I gt my h1 last year October(for one year -2013 oct end ) under master's quota (****).Now I am going to full time to my client (the role is changing like programmer analyst to architect).

My questions are:

1.Is it safe to do my h1 transfer now?

2.As we know **** closed...so what are all the possible queries?

3.If I apply transfer now ,If I get a query like you're joined in not accredited univ ..how can I react to that...is that can I answer this query?

4.In case If I rejected can I apply again with other employer or existing employer (h1)?

5.Is it to safe to have I 20 from univ?

6.My role is changing so any prob with that?

sorry I know am asking too many questions but I coudn't figured myself.

If you know any good attorney I wanted to talk to them..Please provide me some info...

Thanks alot..

If you used the fake degree from **** for an H1, you WILL get into trouble.

For an H1, only a degree from an accredited university can be used.

Using a degree from a non-accredited institution like **** is fraud.

You need to see a good lawyer. Oh, and you posted on the forum of a good immigration law firm...

sorry I know am asking too many questions but I coudn't figured myself.

If you know any good attorney I wanted to talk to them..Please provide me some info...

Dude, your master's degree is invalid and you got your H1 using that master's degree that means your H1 is in invalid.

USCIS has approved your petition keeping in mind that one day your school may gain accreditation. But now that it's closed, you have to start everything from scratch without using your US education.That means you have to file new H1 with your bachelor's degree since your master's is invalid and GC in EB3(if your employer is willing to).

• 3 weeks later...

Archived