H1B ext denied for 6th yr left over+One year as labor filed an yr before

Team,

Here is tricky situation of my case. Please go through that and help me on the options.

Us entry Date : June 27 2007

I-797 Expiration : Jan 22, 2013

H1-B Visa Stamp expiration: Jan 22, 2013

My max out date with recapture is Aug-2013

Labor Certification with DOL filed: June 23, 2013

Dol Audit received: Sept 22, 2013

Audit Responded :October 09, 2012

Audit denied - April 18 2013

Reconsideration appeal sent--May-01-2013  went to balca review

Filed an extension on Nov-2012 and denied to get the remaining 8 months + one year as Labour filed an year before

US Exit date finally after rejection:April 08 2013

6 Yrs stay is still not completed and came back to india on April 2013. Now if i will stay an year in india and if my labor is not approved till that time.

If i file that extension in this year and got approval and stamped for the same extenstion (4 months left over of 6th yr + 1year as labor is still pending) by chance and travelled back exactly after a year some where in May 2014.

Qstn :

1.Whether my clock will reset to 6 yrs?

2.if i file a h1 or L1 through my company after iam finishing the above extension (4 months+ 1year as labor is still pending) am i eligible to get as fresh 6 years?

3.In between if my labor appeal is not approve am i eligble to file L1 or h1  when i will be  in US? as i have my stay outside of US is an year?

4. Also if  my labor is not approve when i will be in us will my visa get cancelled as i came to US with the same extension?

Thanks,

VSR

please consult a lawyer.

you need to be outside the US for one year and apply new H1 subject to cap for 6 years reset.

if you stay outside the US for one year but use H1 extension to return, no reset.

Team,

Here is tricky situation of my case. Please go through that and help me on the options.

Filed an extension on Nov-2012 and denied to get the remaining 8 months + one year as Labour filed an year before

6 Yrs stay is still not completed and came back to india on April 2013. Now if i will stay an year in india and if my labor is not approved till that time.

If i file that extension in this year and got approval and stamped for the same extenstion (4 months left over of 6th yr + 1year as labor is still pending) by chance and travelled back exactly after a year some where in May 2014.

Qstn :

1.Whether my clock will reset to 6 yrs?

2.if i file a h1 or L1 through my company after iam finishing the above extension (4 months+ 1year as labor is still pending) am i eligible to get as fresh 6 years?

3.In between if my labor appeal is not approve am i eligble to file L1 or h1  when i will be  in US? as i have my stay outside of US is an year?

4. Also if  my labor is not approve when i will be in us will my visa get cancelled as i came to US with the same extension?

Thanks,

VSR

• 2 months later...

Team,

Whether i can file a new h1 or L1 even if my labour is pending as i stayed one year outside USA?

Archived