refuse entry

larslars

I was traveling back and forth between China and US since 2005 on a B1 visa, Last year, I set up a company in the state and are traveling every 2 months for 1 or 2 months stay. the company was just for bank account reason as my customers like domestic wire, I don't have an office, neither do I have any people work for me, I don’t get paid also. Just bank account use.
I was refused entry last week, finger printed, picture taken and flew back same day.
Quote from the sworn statement
" It was discovered the subject failed to disclose the change in her status as a business owner in the US, A sworn statement was taken wherein the subject admitted, under oath, that she was entering the US to meet clients. The subject stated she was the only employee or her company and that although she conducts most of biz in the US, she is the only employee working. subject further confirmed that she had Incorporated her company in the US and was utilizing a client' office space as her physical add and work on occasion.
Subject was found inadmissible to the US today as per 212a7ai1 of the INA and was refused admission to the US. Subject was informed that her visa was canceled and she would need to obtain a new visa in order to travel to the US in the future.
I have a fiancée in the state that we planned to get married, we didn’t have this conversation during the interview.
My questions is
1.if I close the company in the US, Will I get a new visa for tourist or business?
2.am I flagged or banned? How do I know if I’m flagged or banned, do I need to call POE to find out? Or I won’t be able to find out till I go to apply for another visa
3, Do I have to close that company?
4. when is the best time to go to apply another visa. can I go now or wait for the dust to settle?
5. I am and will be traveling back and forth a lot because of the business, most likely every month and for a month stay, what is the best visa type for me?
6. My bf is flying to China to get married here, if we do so, will this affect our spouse visa? this will be a second option as it takes so long,
7. is there any way that I can get a waiver
8. can I get a L1A? I have a company in China for 8 years with 5 employees and I’m the owner for both companies. I can close this one that brings problems to me and start another one.

Archived