Rfe on OPT Stem Extension

Sansizzler

Hello,

I got this RFE for my OPt stem extension.

E-Verify Number not Valid in the E-verify System

In order to be eligible for a 17- month extension of your employment authorization based on post completion optional practical training under the new Science, technology, Engineering and mathermatics (STEM) rule, you must provide U.S.Citizenship and immigration Services (USCIS) with the name of your employer (as listed in E-Verify) and your employer's E-Verify Company I.D. number. if your employer is using a Designated Agent to perform the E-Verify querirs, a valid E-Verify Client Company I.D. number must be provided.

The E-Verify Company I.D. number (xxxxx) listed on your Application for Employment Authorizaton (Form I-765) is not valid. Please provide USCIS with the correct E-Verify Company/Client Company I.D. number for your employer as listed in E-Verify

My employer gave me a wrong E-verify number and now USCIS is asking for a proof.

Can you please tell me what kind of proof they are asking for and also mention if there is something else that I should do.

Thanks a lot in advance.

My employer gave me a wrong E-verify number and now USCIS is asking for a proof.

Can you please tell me what kind of proof they are asking for and also mention if there is something else that I should do.

Ask your employer about that. He should be able to provide you that document.

• 2 weeks later...

Ask your employer to send a screen shot of the E-verify profile.

Hello,

I got this RFE for my OPt stem extension.

E-Verify Number not Valid in the E-verify System

In order to be eligible for a 17- month extension of your employment authorization based on post completion optional practical training under the new Science, technology, Engineering and mathermatics (STEM) rule, you must provide U.S.Citizenship and immigration Services (USCIS) with the name of your employer (as listed in E-Verify) and your employer's E-Verify Company I.D. number. if your employer is using a Designated Agent to perform the E-Verify querirs, a valid E-Verify Client Company I.D. number must be provided.

The E-Verify Company I.D. number (xxxxx) listed on your Application for Employment Authorizaton (Form I-765) is not valid. Please provide USCIS with the correct E-Verify Company/Client Company I.D. number for your employer as listed in E-Verify

Thanks a lot in advance.

Archived