H1B - First time travel doubts

sandhyakothapu

My H1B stamping   done with  employer A  and not able to travel with employer A(There is less chances to travel from current employer   and visa valid for another 2 years). Using existing visa didn't travel/ work with current  employer at US.  So my question is

1)  Can I  travel  to US (no plan to work with  employer A  once reaching US) ?

2)  If yes and  recomended how fat its safety doing transfer ( is it good initiating transfer at home country or  safe doing it in USA)

3)  if No, what are the possibilities in my case ?

4) one of employer  encouraging me that travel and  transfer  can possible even without working with current employer

at  USA?  I have to bare transfer fees and he will escart  me  till  offer with other employer. so please help in this

case  with your valuable suggestions.

Please help on suggesting.

4) one of employer  encouraging me that travel and  transfer  can possible even without working with current employer

at  USA?  I have to bare transfer fees and he will escart  me  till  offer with other employer. so please help in this

Since you have asked for Help...i'll geniunely help you.

Do not join this Shady ********* employer. Firstly you cannot travel to the US on your current H1b since you do not have a Valid job in the US...in case you did as told by the shady employer, you'll get your Visa cancelled and be deported and it will be very next to impossible to get another H1B.

Secondly you should NOT pay the H1B fees. its the employers job. If you have a written proof of it..then complaint it to DOL and lets send these types of employers back to where they came from.

(1) & (3) You can not enter US if you have no plans to work for your current employer or if your current employer has no project for you. You would have to find a new employer willing to give you a job, the employer applies for a H1B petition (in your case cap exempt) and then travel to US with old H1B visa and new I797.

(4) I would suggest you not to travel to US before finding a job and getting a new I797. Do not believe these type of shady companies asking you to come illegally to US. And, paying H1B fee is illegal. It has to be paid by the employer and in no way he can be compensated for that by an employee.

Please help on suggesting.

That's 100% ILLEGAL to do.

You cannot enter into US without a JOB. Moreover the new employer, no doubt that he is a FRAUD employer. All the suggestions which he gave you are AGAINST the immigration rules.

Archived