221g(white) vancounver

archanaveda

Hello,

Could you please help me on this,

I had my interview in this morning and got 221g(white) because my current address is not matching with pay-stub address but both addresses are from California state. Lady officer told me that more verification needed and it may take 1 or 2 weeks.

Can you please guide me on this, how many days will take to complete this type of cases and do I need to take any steps?

Thanks,

Hello,

Could you please help me on this,

I had my interview in this morning and got 221g(white) because my current address is not matching with pay-stub address but both addresses are from California state. Lady officer told me that more verification needed and it may take 1 or 2 weeks.

Can you please guide me on this, how many days will take to complete this type of cases and do I need to take any steps?

Thanks,

more verification needed could be pointing to any of your docs. Why are you only pointed to pay stubs did she ask in detail on pay stubs?

Srikalyan, She was only pointing on my Pay Stubs since she knew the places from California. I have gave her each and every document what she has asked from me and she was okay with all of those. 

Omshiv, I have told my employer and they updated to ADP, they took almost 2 months to update my address.

If she has told you about 1-2 weeks, I strongly believe you will get in the middle of 2nd week. So, don't worry, see some good places in Vancouver and relax. I was in ur shoes, but for some other reason. I never came to know why I was given 221G and I got my visa approved on the 9th working day. Stay positive.

If she has told you about 1-2 weeks, I strongly believe you will get in the middle of 2nd week. So, don't worry, see some good places in Vancouver and relax. I was in ur shoes, but for some other reason. I never came to know why I was given 221G and I got my visa approved on the 9th working day. Stay positive.

Thank you very much DK_DK for positive response. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived