DUI offense, any trouble with entry US?

lisaakili

I pleased guilty with DUI case last year, and had final disposition: 3-day driving study program (it's what i'm understood, just a study program) , probation for 1 year and driving license suspend for 3 years in Ohio. I think is regard as conviction/arrest. The court didn't ask me to do the figure-print. I finished all the requirements (class, fine and probation), the only thing left is my driver license is still suspended. 

I will say YES of criminal question in the DS-160. But I don't have to do the face-to-face interview to get Visa, instead, I will send all the information to Immigration office, they will review it. I will put certified copied of the police report and the court disposition doc.. Is there anything I need to provide? Since I don't have a face-to-face interview, do you think I need to explain the whole thing in the paper send with my documents? Dose this helpful in my case? 

Actually, I entry US last winter while my Visa still vaild, so I don't need to worry about getting a visa. And also last time I entry US, I didn't have any trouble. But I'm not sure for this time.

I will go back this winter, but I only have 3 weeks vacation.Do you have any advice? Or people have similar experience, can you tell me something I need to aware?

Thank you very much~~~~~

• 1 month later...

Archived