Copy of Client Letter - Black and White

kugoki

Hi All,

I received scanned copy of client letter through email from my client HR.  I am due for stamping in two weeks.  Client could not provide letter in their paper stock.  But I have email from client HR and pdf document that they sent.  Please let me know if holding a copy of client letter (which is black and white) is sufficient or do I need to get one with their stationery?

Thanks.

Hi All,

I received scanned copy of client letter through email from my client HR.  I am due for stamping in two weeks.  Client could not provide letter in their paper stock.  But I have email from client HR and pdf document that they sent.  Please let me know if holding a copy of client letter (which is black and white) is sufficient or do I need to get one with their stationery?

Thanks.

I guess scanned copy is sufficient unless it is not a fake one.

Hi,

You are fine, I had my Interview on July 02nd at vancouver and I had the copy of my client letter. VO asked me and I gave her the same. But you the email print out with you.

If VO ask you the client letter just give the copy and if VO asks something more then you give the copy of your email but as per my interview they will not ask for the original.

You are fine. But, make sure the B/W letter that you received has your client manager signature on it. 

For my visa stamping I had taken a B/W SCANNED copy of the client letter. I had received 221G, but I don't think it was anyway related to the letter. My client manager was never contacted for verification and after 9 working days I got my visa approved.

One more thing I would suggest since you still have time. Ask your client manager or a colleague who can collect the original letter and send to you by post. 

Good luck

Dhiren

Archived