GC eligibility on L1A and education Advise

SQLnsg

Hi

Greetings! Need some advise on my carrier and GC eligibility , I am a 3 Diploma Holder from India (No graduation) having 14 yrs of experience in IT as Manager/executive consultant and I am on L1A managerial visa . My company is planning to file GC .

To upgrade my qualification need advise on the following.

I have done the Education evaluation through FIS and summary is equalent to Technical college + one year of college education . So I can only apply Bachelors in USA not MBA . is it worth to join online Bachelors here ? or for the same qualification and work experience I can complete EMBA from INDIA . Which one should I go for ?

Need advise asap.

-Sam

If the employer is seeking immigrant classification for the manager/executive on the basis of the EB-1 Manager/Executive category, the educational level attained by the foreign national beneficiary of the petition is not relevant to the petitions merits. The USCIS will evaluate the qualifying relationship between the employer abroad and the employer in the US as well as the job descriptions for the positions held inside and outside the US to determine eligibility for the immigrant classification sought.

If the employer is seeking immigrant classification for the manager/executive on the basis of the EB-1 Manager/Executive category, the educational level attained by the foreign national beneficiary of the petition is not relevant to the petitions merits. The USCIS will evaluate the qualifying relationship between the employer abroad and the employer in the US as well as the job descriptions for the positions held inside and outside the US to determine eligibility for the immigrant classification sought.

So the qualification doesn't matter , only the experience and role matters ?

Archived