Amendment Approved on July 12th..recently planning to go for my stamping ASAP in aug

lucky2013

Hi,

I recently got my H1-B amendment approved and planning to go for H1-B visa stamping ASAP. I have heard about PIMS your information not being updated.

I would like to know if in my case will the USCIS update in their PIMS data base as my amendment is very recent and I am planning to for my stamping ASAP. In the USCIS website it still shows as Decision and approved. 

I am planning to for my stamping ASAP. Can some one help me with this. How to verify if my info is updated in PIMS data base.. if I am gng to vancover. 

Plsss help me with correct information. I am really in emergency to travel and any help greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!

Thanks in advance

An employer can proactively ensure that USCIS takes the steps to update PIMS by filing the petition or amendment in duplicate.

If this was not done, the Consulate typically requests PIMS verification before the date of the visa interview.

If it is not complete by the tiem the interview takes place, on average there is a 1 to 3 day wait for the PIMS database results to come back before the visa is issued.

Hi,

I recently got my H1-B amendment approved and planning to go for H1-B visa stamping ASAP. I have heard about PIMS your information not being updated.

I would like to know if in my case will the USCIS update in their PIMS data base as my amendment is very recent and I am planning to for my stamping ASAP. In the USCIS website it still shows as Decision and approved. 

I am planning to for my stamping ASAP. Can some one help me with this. How to verify if my info is updated in PIMS data base.. if I am gng to vancover. 

Plsss help me with correct information. I am really in emergency to travel and any help greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!

Thanks in advance

It hardly takes extra one or two days. No need to worry about PIMS

Archived