Chnage of status on Sevis Record(I20)

Bittu

Hi,

My H1B is filed by two different employers this year and one of them is approved and other is pending.

I am currently on CPT and my I20 and sevis record in school shows the pending case(receipt number) filed by one of the employer.

I updated the school that I moved to new employer and they issued me new I20.Now, on that I20 and sevis record the change of status information reflects the other H1B filed by previous employer that is pending.

How can I ask or update the I20/Sevis with approved H1B details from new employer.

Please advise.

Hi,

My H1B is filed by two different employers this year and one of them is approved and other is pending.

I am currently on CPT and my I20 and sevis record in school shows the pending case(receipt number) filed by one of the employer.

I updated the school that I moved to new employer and they issued me new I20.Now, on that I20 and sevis record the change of status information reflects the other H1B filed by previous employer that is pending.

How can I ask or update the I20/Sevis with approved H1B details from new employer.

Please advise.

Can't believe that people are still abusing F1 rules.

Archived