H1B Stamping in INDIA Trends

bsa2008

Hello Friends,

I want to go to CANADA for H1B stamping. My Employer has suggested me to go to INDIA instead and said it has become very easy to get stamping done in INDIA with a client letter.

Does anyone know how the trend has been in INDIA for H1B stamping. I am from hyderabad, so I need to go to hyderabad mostly.  In short how is the stamping trend in INDIA particularly in Hyderabad.

Thanks in advance for your valuable suggestions and feedback !

Does anyone know how the trend has been in INDIA for H1B stamping. I am from hyderabad, so I need to go to hyderabad mostly.  In short how is the stamping trend in INDIA particularly in Hyderabad.

If you got all the req documents then you are good to go irrespective of any consulate.

Hi,

All consulates are almost same, no matter where u go.

Make sure after your H1b approval or ammendment, wait for 2-3 months before your stamping date so that PIMS will get updated by USCIS. You do not need to do anything with PIMS, its USCIS responsibility.

If working as a consultant, make sure you have Client letter with you along with mid layers letters. Make sure your Project Manager know about that you r going for stamping so in case needed your PM respond consulate guys soon so that u can get ur passport stamped.

Archived