Hotel near consulate @Vancouver

msundeepk

I see pretty bad reviews online for this hotel...even I need to book a hotel in August but skipped this hotel.

I am considering hotels in North Vancouver which are like 6 kms away from consulate.

I see pretty bad reviews online for this hotel...even I need to book a hotel in August but skipped this hotel.

I am considering hotels in North Vancouver which are like 6 kms away from consulate.

I had visa appointment on July 11th, I stayed at Mai lodging. you can get a queen size room for $60. 2 people can stay. Also, you have a direct bus from here to the consulate. $2.75 fare. Here the internet speed is pretty good and close by(walkable distance) McD, Subway, India house restaurant.

One of my frnd stayed in Patricia, its small and internet is not good. you have to come to lobby for internet, thats sad. you really dont need to stay close to the consulate, its one day thing :) Let me know if you need any other details.

I am staying in this hotel as i am typing. Hotel and staff are good. But boy you cannot walk confidently out of the hotel when it is turning dark. It has murkier surroundings. even the cab guy was asking why was i staying in this hotel. Better go for some other hotels. The plus point is that you can be living next to China tow. Which i say is could to take a walk. It is similar to Galli bazaars in INDIA. 

yes, i heard same things...they say its safe until u r inside the hotel but outside is very bad....

I am staying in this hotel as i am typing. Hotel and staff are good. But boy you cannot walk confidently out of the hotel when it is turning dark. It has murkier surroundings. even the cab guy was asking why was i staying in this hotel. Better go for some other hotels. The plus point is that you can be living next to China tow. Which i say is could to take a walk. It is similar to Galli bazaars in INDIA. 

Archived