Canada Visa - How to track a Temporary Resident Visa?

IndianOnVisa

Hello Friends,

I "mailed" the visa application (including passport) as opposed to applying online. I haven't received any confirmation that they've received my application- no mail / email from them. Only way I know the application reached them is by FedEx tracking. Seems absurd, I couldn't even find a status tracker or a contact number so I can find the status on my application. Can't even tell whether they've all the info / documents they need to process my visa.

Given this scenario, can anyone please suggest what's the best way to contact/track the application?

How did you guys deal with this situation. My visa is scheduled around aug 15. Time's short and on top of that there's some PAFSO strike going on in the Canadian consulates.

Please guide me where to look to get any confirmation. I'd really appreciate your response.

Thanks.

When you directly mail them the documents, there is no way to track the Application, Application id is only generated when you apply online...

I would suggest just be patient, you will directly get you're passport back with visa stamped.

One of my friend did the same and he got the passport back in 10 days with visa stamped. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

I have applied for Canadian tourist visa on July 23rd 2013. I have still not heard any thing from Canadian Consulate LA office. I did not apply online I have directly sent my documents. I just have the fedex tracking number saying that the documents reached on 23rd July. Can any one tell me how many days it takes to get the Canadian visa it says 29 days. but still anyone in the same boat....

Thanks for any reply's

Hello Friends,

I "mailed" the visa application (including passport) as opposed to applying online. I haven't received any confirmation that they've received my application- no mail / email from them. Only way I know the application reached them is by FedEx tracking. Seems absurd, I couldn't even find a status tracker or a contact number so I can find the status on my application. Can't even tell whether they've all the info / documents they need to process my visa.

Given this scenario, can anyone please suggest what's the best way to contact/track the application?

How did you guys deal with this situation. My visa is scheduled around aug 15. Time's short and on top of that there's some PAFSO strike going on in the Canadian consulates.

Please guide me where to look to get any confirmation. I'd really appreciate your response.

Thanks.

check this may be it could help but not sure

Send email to the below address asking when could you receive your passport

re-CNGNY.IM-TRV-VRT@international.gc.ca

Please provide your complete first name,
last name, date of birth and country of birth. Also ,please provide the
date of application and the method of application (online, in person or
by mail)

Archived