Passport mailed to canadian embassy

Hi,

I have mailed my passport to Canadian Embassy in New York, After getting an update from them regarding my Visit visa application.

It's been week I have mailed the passport through Express Mail with a return label included, and I confirmed they have received the passport from USPS tracking and I'm still waiting for the passport to be returned. 

Does anyone know, how many days they usually take to return back the passport??

Is there any way we can contact them?, I tried the online number but no luck everything is automated.

Thanks

Hi,

I have mailed my passport to Canadian Embassy in New York, After getting an update from them regarding my Visit visa application.

It's been week I have mailed the passport through Express Mail with a return label included, and I confirmed they have received the passport from USPS tracking and I'm still waiting for the passport to be returned. 

Does anyone know, how many days they usually take to return back the passport??

Is there any way we can contact them?, I tried the online number but no luck everything is automated.

Thanks

Did you initially apply for passport online??

Hello can someone please assist where I can find instructions to mail the passport at New York office of Canadian Embassy. I am not able to find anything regarding where to send it and with what kind of return labels. Is there webpage with instructions (URL) which you can specify?

I found the address and I am located in New York, so I don't even mind dropping it in person if it will be faster than mailing it.

I received the email to send passport but it doesn't say approved or rejected. Trying to get tourist visa of Canada for H1b stamping of US at Toronto.

Thanks

Archived