H1B Amendment - No client Statement of Work/Master service agreement

lpk1986

The 2010 Neufeld Memo lists a variety of documentation that can be shown for petitioners to establish a valid employer employee relationship and an offer of a job which is a specialty occupation, and no one document is given more weight than another. It is not possible to determine, without more information or a clear legal review done during a consultation with a qualified competent immigration attorney, whether the evidence could be sufficient to establish the required eligibility or more documentation would be needed. It is advisable to seek the counsel of a qualified competent immigration attorney.

Hi Attorney

My situation is same here.

I got H1B Approved for location A . Filed H1B on 1st April 2013. H1B start date is 1st Oct 2013

When I had applied H1B, within couple of days, I got the new job with same employer with different location

and started working on 4th April 2013 in location B.

I need to go stamping in October month.

I need to know whether to file Amendment before oct 2013 I mean in the month of Jul or Aug ????

There is doubt like, if Immigration ask why ur filing amendment as since your H1B not yet started ??? 

So what should i say???  

Or to file Amendment in the Oct month ???

Which scenario is best to get H1B Amendment Approval????

Archived