Travelling to India on H4 - HELP HELP


Recommended Posts



My wife is going to travel to India in October on H4. Her visa is expired. She got an extension.


Now while coming back to US she has to get stamped.


Question is : Does she needs to go embassy and attend interview to get stamped or just dropping papers fine?


1. She got an extension till 2014 Dec.

1. Her first stamp got in India only.

2. Till now same employer (Extension also got with same H1 employer)

3. She got the first Visa on Jan 2011. 

4. She got a new passport in US. 


Please help me this. dropping the papers fine? or need to go to embassy?


thanks in advance.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.