Suggestions/Advise needed as to what should I do next

rajamar

Hi ALL,

Actually I have submitted the required RFE documents.But due to unavoidable reasons the End Client Letter was not available while submission.I have been asked that I can submit it once I get it from Client.I would like to know should I be Concerned in the above scenario.

In case,I change my present client(All my documents have been from from this client only) will there be any issues in the approval of my H1B Visa or will there be any problems at time interview.

Please advise

Actually I have submitted the required RFE documents.But due to unavoidable reasons the End Client Letter was not available while submission.I have been asked that I can submit it once I get it from Client.I would like to know should I be Concerned in the above scenario.

In case,I change my present client(All my documents have been from from this client only) will there be any issues in the approval of my H1B Visa or will there be any problems at time interview.

Please advise

RFE is about client letter then your H1 is at risk for not submitting requested documents.

If your H1 is approved then you safe but need to file amendment if you change client, but while processing if they issue RFE and related to client then you are in trouble.

It's better to change the client only after approval.

Archived