visitors visa for brother

H1buser39

Hello everyone,

I'm in United States on H1b visa. I planning to bring my parents and brother(Indian citizens) to US on visitors visa. I recently bought a house and planning a house warming function. I recently(dec 27th 2012) got married, So I'm planning to throw a party for all my friends and colleagues in US. I wish my parents and my brother attend house warming and reception party here. my spouse is also on H1b.

we have blocked visa slots for my parents and my brother separately.

My brother graduated in may 2012 and he is working for construction company as assistant sales manager. he is going to get married in 2014 december(date is not fixed yet). His fiance stays in India. He is going to funds his trip himself. He has no intention to stay in US.

My father is self employed and my mother is house maker..

My questions are...

1. What are the chances for my parents and my brother

2. Do I need to send any documents representing I bought a house recently and regarding party?

3. Does my brother need to show any proof regarding his wedding in next dec?

Could anyone help me through this? I really wish my parents and brother come and visit me for the house warming occasion. 

1. What are the chances for my parents and my brother

2. Do I need to send any documents representing I bought a house recently and regarding party?

3. Does my brother need to show any proof regarding his wedding in next dec?

1. Enough good chances they can get Visitor visa not a problem

2. Not required 

3. Not required just they need to make sure that they have enough funds to travel on their own expenses and has strong tie back to India

Hello everyone,

My parents are planning to sponsor trip by themself...I heard from one of CA in India, saying, if as we are on h1b, we need to sponsor them to increase their chances of getting visa... Is that true?

How much bank balance and annual income are sufficient, if parents want to sponsor themself?

Archived