Company applied for my GC but status is not known

sapen

Hello,

My company applied for my GC this mid march on EB2 and I have been given a case number that starts with letter A. Currently I am not sure of how to track the status of my GC. Is there a way that I can find out based on the case number? per my HR they havent heard anything from USCIS or DOL.

In most cases, receipt numbers starting with the letter "A" denote a submitted PERM Labor Certification application with the US Department of Labor. Currently, there is no mechanism for a beneficiary to track the status of a PERM Labor Certification online - only employers and their authorized representatives can do so.

In most cases, receipt numbers starting with the letter "A" denote a submitted PERM Labor Certification application with the US Department of Labor. Currently, there is no mechanism for a beneficiary to track the status of a PERM Labor Certification online - only employers and their authorized representatives can do so.

Thanks for the reply. May I know how long does it usually take to get the approval for the submitted perm labor certification application. Do you think there is a timeline for this?

Archived