Places to go for H1B Visa stamping

pradeepadapa

Hello All,

I am on F1 and got my H1B approved for an year and my present visa is valid till Nov 2014, I would like to know which are the places I could go for H1B visa stamping (canada, mexico, bahamas or jamaica). I am asking this as I have called two consulates in mexico and they said that they are not accepting Change of Status (COS) applications.

If it is canada, does anyone know what is the current date for appointments? I would like to get it done in this month or by Sept.

thanks,

Pradeep

Hello All,

I am on F1 and got my H1B approved for an year and my present visa is valid till Nov 2014, I would like to know which are the places I could go for H1B visa stamping (canada, mexico, bahamas or jamaica). I am asking this as I have called two consulates in mexico and they said that they are not accepting Change of Status (COS) applications.

If it is canada, does anyone know what is the current date for appointments? I would like to get it done in this month or by Sept.

thanks,

Pradeep

Home country,

Hello All,

thanks,

Pradeep

I think in Ottawa, Canada you can get the required dates.

First complete DS160. Pay visa fee and check for the dates or book directly. You can book in any consulate. But unfortunately other than Ottawa nowhere dates are available.

Thanks Mansam, I just completed the DS 160 and booked my date in Ottawa, There are many dates available in Ottawa.

Archived