H1B Denied - Education Qualification

Hi,

I had a fresh H1B/PP/RQ denied yesteday after receiving an RFE on 18th April and responding on 16th June. RFE was related to bachelor's degree equivalence. According to USCIS, the job requires a bachelor's degree in computer science (IT) from US. Here's my background:

I have B.Tech(H) in Metallurgy from *** + MBA (IT Management - Specialization) from Indian ********************** + 9 years of work experience in Information Technology in two of the biggest MNC. My petition is in the same area as my work experience.

Reason for denial was that my Bachelor's degree does not match with job requirement. This is so shocking!

My employer is planning to appeal. Is there any hope? Education Evaluation was sent even before I received an RFE (though ed. eval stated bachelors equivalence in Metallurgy!)

*** a fraud????

Even though he has a BTECH from *** in Metallurgy his fundamentals are much stronger than your avergae BE/BS from some bull **** university with an MS in the US done for the sake for landing and eventually living in the US having no real interest in doing an MS in the first place. Plus an MBA from *** with 9 years in IT. There are 1000s of others like him who DONT EVER deserve to get their H1s approved and they are probably GC holders or citizens by now.

Nishant333, Id say apply for the H1 again, you're application just happened to land on the desk of some ******** ********* immigration official on a Monday morning. 

There are 1000s of others like him who DONT EVER deserve to get their H1s approved and they are probably GC holders or citizens by now.

So you mean to say that OP doesn't deserve H1?? And what you have said is correct, their are 1000's of others who doesn't deserve H1 and that's the reason for new H1 rules.

Archived