Magic counter # 6-Vancouver visa approved june 27

prawah

Thanks a lot to Murthy forum and all of the members, this forum definitely prepares you well for visa interviews and gives you that confidence. 

I've been asking silly question since 2 last months and they were answered well. 

I know we all freakout a little  and have that fear to loose everything suddenly but trust me if you have clean record and good documentation no one can stop you. 

Situations (as per me--when you can get 221g)--Since these are the things the Visa offices checks immediately. 

1. Bad reputation of Employer.

2. Education from Non-Accredited University (Saw a case on same day but he was able to defend that and was granted VISA)

3. Recent change of employer. My room mate here got 221 G but his will be resolved soon(Visa officers need to verify about your previous employer I think)

Above are just my observation-so again need not freakout. 

My case:

1. Did masters in computer science from STATE university and worked there as Teaching/Student assistant for the duration of my study.

2. Joined My employer (Have a good reputation)

3. Working with same employer and client over 2 years

4. Fluctuation paychecks (Since i am a Consultant) 

5. EVVC modal.

6. big client and Big prime vendor (Indian company)

Interview: Counter # 6 Male officer

Me: Good morning Officer howz your day going

VO: GM am good how are you (smiling)

me: I am doing excellent.

VO: Types Something and asks So What dod you Do

Me:  I am a -------

VO: Smiles and bursts into laugh 

Me: Smiling and started laughing 

VO: Sorry that my Wife (Dont know why he said that)

Me: So that whats makes you smile (me Smiling)

VO: you work for ?

Me: Employer 

VO: where are they located (Types something)

Me: VA

VO: So you work there ?

Me: No I work at this location with client 

VO: who is client and what do they do:

Me: Answered

VO: gime your W2 and LCA 

Me: Gave him

Vo: Turns the page quickly and takes a glance (LCA) looks at W2 Types something.

VO: Give me your Client letter

Me: passed the client letter: In Company Envelope nicely folded.

VO: looks at it (smiling)

Me: I am liking Vancouver weather so much its very Humid in my place. (Orlando)

VO: looks like you also worked for state of CA.  How come ? Smiling

Me: During my masters I was working as teaching/Student assistant.

Vo: Smiles-- YOUR VISA IS APPROVED, passes me a white sheet and tells me all the info 

Am actually not hearing to him and thanking GOD and experiencing that sudden flood of emotions in my mind. 

me: You know Officer what you made my day,s so when are you planning for Orlando ?

VO: Smiling, yes I will my daughter wants to visit Disney.

me: Wonderful, thats amazing.

VO: Have a safe trip ahead.

Me: Thanks a lot officer I will 

My interview lasted around 90 seconds

STATUS : Says issued today was in admin processing yesterday (same for all approved cases)  and have to wait over weekend and monday to pick my passport. 

Guys Just trust in GOD and remember your good deeds. Keep that smile on your face and prepare your answers well and you will get the VISA. just be confident, I know its east to day once you get approved but yes dont be afraid just go for it. 

Good luck all of you with your Visa interview. 

Congrats on your Visa approval. I have a quick question on the line you mentioned in the beginning about Fluctuation paychecks (Since i am a Consultant). I'm also a consultant working for one of the client in Michigan and  am little confused about what to tell VO when he ask's y do you have paycheck varying every month. Can you please tell me what was your plan/answer if VO would have asked you about why your paycheck varies from month to month though your LCA says the amount how much your employer pays you and also i think your pay might be definitely higher than what LCA says. What would be the best answer from your point of view

Thanks in advance!!

well the easiest answer would be a truth but not to confuse you. Your Real Amount should be greater than LCA (always) rest all is fine.

About paycheck..Hmm..I planned to say that my employer runs my paycheck from 15 to 15 every month (that's what he does) so there  are varying # of working days between this period--so my pay check varies and few over times (and that the truth in my case) In my LCA My employer has mentioned hourly pay (that's what every employer should do as you(consultants) all get paid hourly not yearly or monthly).

I your case just say what is truth don't twist and turn, it might arise more questions. In my case it was clear in LCA that I am getting paid hourly so that would have supported me in case he asked me about it. 

Archived