Labor denied, applied new but less time in 6th year. Options....

vijay_nal

Dear attorneys and senior members,

I am in some situation and would need your helps.

My H1 B Visa is going to expire on  Aug 8 2013 (including the days which I have been out of country) with all 6 years extensions. My First labor was applied in May 2011 and was rejected in 2013 Jan.

My company has filed another (2nd) Labor on Mar 5 and am waiting for my perm approval. Can you please suggest me some options for staying in US?

My company wants to send me to India  for couple of months to work from there… My questions are

1) Can my company continue with labor that has been applied?.

2) What will be the proof for USCIS  that my labor is with the same company once I joined in INDIA. (Optional…if you want you can put)

3) Once my perm gets cleared, do I have to wait for I140 to get approved for H1B extension or can I immediately apply for extension?

4) If my perm and I 140 gets cleared in say 2 months  while I am in India (working for same company in INDIA), what pay stubs do I need to show for my H1 B extension and visa?

Kindly help me get these answers cleared and appreciate highly in this regard!.

Thanks in advance...

Any specific reason why did you not apply for request for reconsideration?

Dear attorneys and senior members,

I am in some situation and would need your helps.

My H1 B Visa is going to expire on  Aug 8 2013 (including the days which I have been out of country) with all 6 years extensions. My First labor was applied in May 2011 and was rejected in 2013 Jan.

My company has filed another (2nd) Labor on Mar 5 and am waiting for my perm approval. Can you please suggest me some options for staying in US?

My company wants to send me to India  for couple of months to work from there… My questions are

1) Can my company continue with labor that has been applied?.

2) What will be the proof for USCIS  that my labor is with the same company once I joined in INDIA. (Optional…if you want you can put)

3) Once my perm gets cleared, do I have to wait for I140 to get approved for H1B extension or can I immediately apply for extension?

4) If my perm and I 140 gets cleared in say 2 months  while I am in India (working for same company in INDIA), what pay stubs do I need to show for my H1 B extension and visa?

Kindly help me get these answers cleared and appreciate highly in this regard!.

Thanks in advance...

Archived