H1b transfer got denied

Anyyma

I transfered from company A to company B and got the receipt on march 15, as soon as i got the receipt i left company A.But, my payroll from company B ran 1 month after I left company A, because i was looking for projects with company B during that time.Now, currently i m working on a project.Yesterday, I checked my status online for transfer of H1b and got denied yesterday.My I-94 from company A is valid till 2014,but i think they have already revoked my H1b from company A.I have worked hard to get to this point and cannot see it fading away. 

Can i still work with MTR?

M i out of status?

What is the grace period to find something else or change status?

having valid I-94 even though it may have been revoked does it help?

I m in such a sad mess.Please help!I don't know what to do!!!!!

I transfered from company A to company B and got the receipt on march 15, as soon as i got the receipt i left company A.But, my payroll from company B ran 1 month after I left company A, because i was looking for projects with company B during that time.Now, currently i m working on a project.Yesterday, I checked my status online for transfer of H1b and got denied yesterday.My I-94 from company A is valid till 2014,but i think they have already revoked my H1b from company A.I have worked hard to get to this point and cannot see it fading away. 

Can i still work with MTR?

M i out of status?

What is the grace period to find something else or change status?

having valid I-94 even though it may have been revoked does it help?

I m in such a sad mess.Please help!I don't know what to do!!!!!

Sorry about your situation.

People should stop jumping from one employer to another. Secondly..these days never ever join an employer until the H1 is approved. Earlier during my times when RFE was unheard of on H1B's..we were able to join any employer the moment we got the receipt..now you cannot!!

Unfortunately you are Out of Status. You can do a COS to B1/B2 today itself. Talk to a very good Attorney.

Hopefully you'll get out of this mess. God Bless you.

Archived