Employer letter for new h1b stamping

asugrad

Hi,

I work full time for an ABC company, head office usa, branch office mumbai. I am currently working in Mumbai office.New h1b approved with start date oct 1st 2013 to work in usa office.

For stamping, do we require one employer letter and one appointment letter separately? They gave me one letter which says my position, salary, start date and also talks about the employer in detail, all in one letter. Will this do?

Hi,

I work full time for an ABC company, head office usa, branch office mumbai. I am currently working in Mumbai office.New h1b approved with start date oct 1st 2013 to work in usa office.

For stamping, do we require one employer letter and one appointment letter separately? They gave me one letter which says my position, salary, start date and also talks about the employer in detail, all in one letter. Will this do?

Yes, that's good.

BTW, what do you mean by appointment letter??

Yes, that's good.

BTW, what do you mean by appointment letter??

Thank you Rahul.

By appointment letter i meant, name/startdate/salary/position.

I was provided with a single letter with all the above and also talking about the company profile.

Will this be enough?

Thank you Rahul.

By appointment letter i meant, name/startdate/salary/position.

I was provided with a single letter with all the above and also talking about the company profile.

Will this be enough?

Employment letter itself should mention all those details. No need of another letter, you are good to go.

Archived