Canada visa - Sending passport question..Approval?

Hello

I applied for Canada visa to go for my  H1 stamping in Vancouver.

I got an email today asking me to send the passport within 30 days to complete the process.

Does this mean Canada visa is approved?

also, I think I need to send return envelope as well.

Can someone please guide me on how to send this and carrier to be used (fedex, ups etc)

Thank you..

Hello

I applied for Canada visa to go for my  H1 stamping in Vancouver.

I got an email today asking me to send the passport within 30 days to complete the process.

Does this mean Canada visa is approved?

also, I think I need to send return envelope as well.

Can someone please guide me on how to send this and carrier to be used (fedex, ups etc)

Thank you..

yes Visa is approved only thing is if you send passport they will stamp the same on your passport page.

I heard that they are not preferring the fedex envelop's. Just send the plain one's.

I just called the USPS local office and they said you can send a prepaid envelope with postage stamp on it, the only downside is that you CANNOT track a priority mail envelope but you CAN track an Express Mail Envelope. I will be using USPS prepaid express mail envelope to the consulate.

What all do we need to send besides 1) the passport and 2) the document that has the message on it? 

Also my expired US visa which I entered on is in my old expired passport. Do I need to send my old passport with my current new valid passport?

Archived