regarding status opt rejected

vijju25

hello,

i came here on f1 visa in 2010 to do masters. after one semester i have transferred to **** and i did 2 semesters. after raid and things going on i immediately transferred back to previous unv on which my visa stamping is done. I have finished my masters took my diploma and finally i applied for opt. while applying for opt i have to submit all i20 so i submitted that **** i20 and i got RFE regarding ****. I have submitted all the required documents but recently i got denied on june 19th. i was never been out of status my sevis was active all the time during transfer from **** to another university. since my opt denied my sevis got completed on june 25th. I have to either motion to reapply or take a new i20, new sevis and reenter US. when I spoke to DSO of my new school which i am planning to join she said take a new i20, new sevis and go to canada and reenter US. so I have new i20 processing and i am paying sevis again and planning to reenter. my visa is valid until 2015 june. so please can anybody suggest what are issues if i plan to go to canada and come back. will they allow me. what kind of questions do i get.

Archived