traveling on h1b without knowing to company?

pandugadusaley

I was worked @ onsite, now i don't have chance to go their again from my company, My h1b is valid until 2015. I would like to go usa on my own expenses without (informing to company) quiting the present job on my current visa holding my present working company, & after that i would like to transfer my h1b to some other company. 

Now, my question is:

Shall i face any problem @ POE? I mean they will stop me by any chance, i will put a leave here and start traveling to usa.

Thanks In advance

I was worked @ onsite, now i don't have chance to go their again from my company, My h1b is valid until 2015. I would like to go usa on my own expenses without (informing to company) quiting the present job on my current visa holding my present working company, & after that i would like to transfer my h1b to some other company. 

Now, my question is:

Shall i face any problem @ POE? I mean they will stop me by any chance, i will put a leave here and start traveling to usa.

Thanks In advance

How can you enter into US on H1, without informing to that sponsor??

By law your employer has to provide employment letter and supporting documents(797) at the POE.

How can you enter into US on H1, without informing to that sponsor??

By law your employer has to provide employment letter and supporting documents(797) at the POE.

If you travel to the US without the intent to work for your employer, it would be immigration fraud. That could result in a lifelong ban.

Is it possible to transfer my h1b visa, when i am here? before travelling to usa

I have some contact's with one of the consultancy. 

I am stuck in a similar situation, any help would be appreciated

I hold a valid H1 B stamped visa till 2015 and i recently came to India on 1st week of May 2013.

I hold all the valid documents with me like the I-797. since there are no opportunities in my organisation 

Can i travel to USA and then look for an opportunity and get my visa transferred

There are some consultancies offering me to come to US on the current visa and then they will transfer the H1

If all the above is not possible please help me with some companies reference which can transfer my Visa in India and then allow me to travel. which would be the safest.

Thanks

Can i travel to USA and then look for an opportunity and get my visa transferred

There are some consultancies offering me to come to US on the current visa and then they will transfer the H1

If all the above is not possible please help me with some companies reference which can transfer my Visa in India and then allow me to travel. which would be the safest.

how can you travel to US on H1 without a job??

Find an employer with real job and who can file your H1 and remember he has to pay all the H1 processing fee.

Archived