H1B visa refused:-what to do

George

Got response from visa office as below

Based on the documents you have submitted to us, and the information elicited in your interview with an American Consular
officer, we are not able to issue you on H-1B temporary work visa, becasue:

Your petitioner does not appear to be either able or willing to provide qualifying employment int the Unisted States in 
accordance with appropriate laws and regulations.

In accordance with United States law and Department of State guidelines, action on your case has been suspended, and 
the I-129 Petition for Non-Immigration Services worked filed on you behalf will be returned to the Unisted States
citizenship and Immigration Services(USCIS) with a memorandum explaining the facts of your case as presented to us at the time 
of interview. The U.S. Embassy in New Delhi is no longer handling your case, and will be unable to give you any information on the status
of you petition.

For you information, your visa was refused today under Section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationalilty Act (INA). Essentially, this section
states that a visa cannot be issued to anyone whose application does not appear to the Consular Officer to meet the requirements of the 
INA or of the regulations thereunder.

Can I do something for it

Can i get the exact reason or appeal.

If yes please let me know how..

All,

I need your advice on H1B stamping in Hyderabad India

My background

I am on H1B Visa, working full time for American company since 6 years, and I have studied B Com.

Also I have approved 140 under EB3 (2008), I haven’t been to India since 2005.

Will it be a problem for my visa stamping?

Did anyone got rejected their H1B visa stamping recently?

Please advise and let me know if you have any questions.

sree

Archived