Different Amounts in Payslips and Bank Statements

Hi there,

Can some one suggest on my situation please...!!!

Actually my salary is 25k/M, with extra hours i am able get around 35k-37k/M.
Every month my employer depositing my salary including extra hours but issue is they are generating payslips for 25k/M only.

Will it cause any issue in the interview ? even i have asked my employer to generate the payslips for total amount, but due to some technical issue they are saying they cannot do it. (I guesss its because of TAX issues).

Please suggest on my case please. 
I want to explain this thing to VO if he/she ask ? may i ?
  • 4 weeks later...

You can't explain away a violation of the law.

DO not go for stamping unless you have a new employer.

Hi JoeF thanks for the reply,

I am currently working in India only, this is the issue with my current indian employer, i got an offer in US and would like to go for stamping.

Can you suggest now please ?

I am currently working in India only, this is the issue with my current indian employer, i got an offer in US and would like to go for stamping.

So you are not on H1, if that's the case then you are good to go since it's no way related to US immigration.

what a duh...i thought you were in the US and getting $25k pm as a Software engg...

This is a forum about issues in the US.

You would have to check the Indian laws if this is legal.

US immigration has nothing to do with salaries outside the US.

This is a forum about issues in the US.

You would have to check the Indian laws if this is legal.

US immigration has nothing to do with salaries outside the US.

Hi JoeF,

I understood, but i have to go for stamping in india only, so what i am asking is if visa officer ask this issue, how can i answer ?

If i explain the fact, will it be any issue ?

Hi JoeF,

I understood, but i have to go for stamping in india only, so what i am asking is if visa officer ask this issue, how can i answer ?

If i explain the fact, will it be any issue ?

Dude, that's no way related to your H1. If you are working in India then your not on H1, so it's not an issue at all.VO doesn't care how you are earning in India, he is more concerned about the salary in US.

Archived