H1B PP & Visa Revoke Process

SeaTac

Hi Guys,

I am in a difficult situation now, i got offered by a company A but after nearly 2 months they come back with formal offer letter and asking me to send it back for H1B transfer and they are saying it take couple of weeks since they are doing premium processing, actually i had no hopes on company A and meanwhile i started looking for other jobs and i got job offer from company B and they wanted me to start within 10 days and then they filed LCA on same day as i got offer i.e. 14th June 2013 and now the employer is asking me to join the client location on 27th June and he is saying he will get H1B transfer receipt notice at max by 28th June 2013, and also i put my papers so i am scared that when if H1B visa transfer receipt don't comes before 28th June, since my current employer will revoke my H1B soon my last day ends, so do i need to wait till the complete Visa transfer of company B? if i say i may loose this job or shall i say that i will wait till the visa transfer happen to company B and be ready to loose if they dont wait and submit the signed offer letter to company A and wait for their response by extending my last day in my present company?

Please somebody help me i am in total confusion state now.

Thanks

Archived