Recommended Canadian Location for H1B Stamping in July/Aug

H1Slaves

Hi Folks,

What is the current situation for H1B stamping in Canada in terms of 221G vs successfule stampings? Is there a location that is giving more 221Gs ?

I'm thinking of going to Vancouver since I live in Bay area.

Your help is much appreciated

Thanks,

Prashanth

What is the current situation for H1B stamping in Canada in terms of 221G vs successfule stampings? Is there a location that is giving more 221Gs ?

I'm thinking of going to Vancouver since I live in Bay area.

Your H1 visa is not dependent on someone else successful H1 visa interview. You will get your visa, if you have all the H1 documents and followed the immigration laws.

Thanks for the eye opener @rahul412. If you don't want to, DONOT bother giving stupid answers like above. i'm sure you can make better use of time.

Can you guarantee (on behalf of US DOL, may be try betting on your entire property, can you?) that if I have followed all the immigration laws I will get a US Visa WITHOUT a 221G? I'm stressing again, without 221G? can you assure me?

Can you guarantee (on behalf of US DOL, may be try betting on your entire property, can you?) that if I have followed all the immigration laws I will get a US Visa WITHOUT a 221G? I'm stressing again, without 221G? can you assure me?

Not on behalf of DOL, but I can guarantee that you will get your visa if you have followed immigration laws. Because I got it.

But these days I personally believe that ppl need some luck too.

BTW can you guarantee that without following rules you will get the visa?

Archived