RFE on June 14th 2013

MurthyReader

I485March2008,

Did you receive the phyiscal (Snail) mail. I am still waiting on any mail to be delivered after the change of address email from USCIS.

I too  got the same 3 emails dated same date and same time and also called USCIS and has been informed that RFE is still there , but the other 2 emails are due to some system glitch and asked me to wait for a week :(

I got a rfe email on june 14th 2013. Did not get rfe in email yet but got a status update that the rfe has been undeliverable. my address is correct. at this point i opened a SR with USCIS. my lawyer is calling uscis today. will keep posted. i dont know what the rfe is for. my PD is aug 2006. eb2

On June 14th I got e-mail about RFE. But I never received RFE in mail. Then on 25th they sent e-mail saying RFE returned by USPS. Even though address on USCIS is correct. When I called on 25th they told that they will correct that and resend, I did not get that RFE mail in my hand yet. At this time I am not sure what else to do.

......................................................................................................................................................................

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Your Case Status: Request for Evidence
On June 14, 2013, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the requested information. This case will be in suspense until we receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once we receive the requested evidence or information and make a decision on the case, you will be notified by mail.  If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

......................................................................................................................................................................

Your Case Status: Initial Review
On June 25, 2013, the post office returned the notice we last sent you on this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS as undeliverable. This may have serious effects on processing this case. Please call 1-800-375-5283 to update your mailing address for this notice to be re-sent.
During this step, USCIS initiates the background checks of the applicant/petitioner and identifies issues that may need to be addressed either during an interview or by asking the applicant/petitioner to submit additional information or documentation. USCISreviews the applicant's/petitioner's criminal history, determines if there are national security concerns that need to be addressed, and reviews the application/petition for fraud indicators.

• 1 month later...

On June 14th I got e-mail about RFE. But I never received RFE in mail. Then on 25th they sent e-mail saying RFE returned by USPS. Even though address on USCIS is correct. When I called on 25th they told that they will correct that and resend, I did not get that RFE mail in my hand yet. At this time I am not sure what else to do.

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Your Case Status: Request for Evidence

On June 14, 2013, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the requested information. This case will be in suspense until we receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once we receive the requested evidence or information and make a decision on the case, you will be notified by mail.  If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Your Case Status: Initial Review

On June 25, 2013, the post office returned the notice we last sent you on this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS as undeliverable. This may have serious effects on processing this case. Please call 1-800-375-5283 to update your mailing address for this notice to be re-sent.

During this step, USCIS initiates the background checks of the applicant/petitioner and identifies issues that may need to be addressed either during an interview or by asking the applicant/petitioner to submit additional information or documentation. USCISreviews the applicant's/petitioner's criminal history, determines if there are national security concerns that need to be addressed, and reviews the application/petition for fraud indicators.

Have you received the snail mail . I am still waiting and it passed 55 days ( if  you received please  email me  please)

Archived