H1B Stamping at Chennia - 221G Blue Please help !!

SSB2013

I got 221g blue during H1B Visa interview at Chennai Consulate India. This is new H1b using old approved cap and it is full time Job with reputed telecom company.
Below are additional documents to submit

FROM YOUR PETITIONER:

1. Detailed description of the project which I will be assigned and also include complete technical description of project, employer, timeline, current status, number of employees assigned, worksite location and marketing analysis of final product

FROM YOU:

1. Copies of your U.S. federal income tax returns and w2 forms for the last two years (or for the following tax years 2011 & 2012)

2. A notarized letter from petitioner explaining the failure to pay approved wages for following period ___ (empty not specified period)

3. Other – Unemployment wage report for last 3 quarters

Now my question is – Since I have never worked in US earlier how to produce all the documents
specified in section FROM YOU.

Please help
Thanks

FROM YOU:

1. Copies of your U.S. federal income tax returns and w2 forms for the last two years (or for the following tax years 2011 & 2012)

2. A notarized letter from petitioner explaining the failure to pay approved wages for following period ___ (empty not specified period)

Now my question is – Since I have never worked in US earlier how to produce all the documents

Please help

Thanks

It's clear that VO thought that you have already been to US on H1.

Your company's attorney can easily handle this since the above requested documents doesn't exist in your case.

• 3 weeks later...

I got 221g blue during H1B Visa interview at Chennai Consulate India. This is new H1b using old approved cap and it is full time Job with reputed telecom company.

FROM YOUR PETITIONER:

1. Detailed description of the project which I will be assigned and also include complete technical description of project, employer, timeline, current status, number of employees assigned, worksite location and marketing analysis of final product

FROM YOU:

Please help

Thanks

Hi 

did u submit the docs asked, what is the status now.

Even i am sailing on the same boat, have submitted the docs and waiting for a reply.

• 2 weeks later...

FROM YOUR PETITIONER:

FROM YOU:

Please help

Thanks

After submitting the docs from the first 221 g form, i got another mail saying the docs are ready for pickup.

When i picked up the docs, i got another 221g blue asking for project duration and timeline and etc. i have submitted them 1 week before and waiting for the reply.

What is the status on your end.

• 1 month later...

Archived