Any received confirmation on applications not picked in lottery ?

sridharbingi

Hi,

Did any one receive the confirmation on applications not picked up in Lottery ? like return of the application and fees ?

Still I didn't get neither receipt number nor my application returned, so what could happen ?

I am not concerned abt the fees, if yor app not picked up in the lottery, USCIS return application and fees that way you get the confirmation that u r app is not picked.

Dear, i am on the same situation and my empoler did not get my application back. so do you know any thig usCIS still sending retrun pack/ recipt number, i am asking beacuse if i am not seleced in lottry so i can file L!b extesnsion and pray to approve my l1b extension..this year otherwice i will be in big truble..horreable situation come in my life .....any way who is your empoler mine is *******..

• 3 weeks later...

Dear, i am on the same situation and my empoler did not get my application back. so do you know any thig usCIS still sending retrun pack/ recipt number, i am asking beacuse if i am not seleced in lottry so i can file L!b extesnsion and pray to approve my l1b extension..this year otherwice i will be in big truble..horreable situation come in my life .....any way who is your empoler mine is *******..

I have received the confirmation that my app is not picked up in the lottery :(

Archived