How to answer RFE on Education Background

Hi Friends

I completed B.Pharm in India and came to USA on F1 and completed my MBA in Healthcare Management. I worked for 1 year as Business Analyst in a Healthcare Company on my OPT and now filed H1. Now I got a RFE on my education as how I'm working in IT field with B.Pharm & MBA Healthcare background. FYI I also took 2 IT subjects in MBA. So how to answer this RFE.

And after I filed my H1, I moved to a new client in a different location. So should we submit the new client letter and LCA while answering the above RFE or we have to wait till we get H1 Copy and do a amendment before going for stamping. Which is the best way.

Two courses does not make you IT qualified. You certainly should not qualify for anything requiring a masters degree. Your employer's attorney can try to spin it to make you seem qualified, but it will be amazing if he can do so especially of the evaluator is familiar with the published IT degree requirements.

And after I filed my H1, I moved to a new client in a different location. So should we submit the new client letter and LCA while answering the above RFE or we have to wait till we get H1 Copy and do a amendment before going for stamping. Which is the best way.

You cannot do any amendments when your petition is under process. But their is risk of rejection since your current work location doesn't match with the work location which is mentioned in the petition which is still under process.

I completed B.Pharm in India and came to USA on F1 and completed my MBA in Healthcare Management. I worked for 1 year as Business Analyst in a Healthcare Company on my OPT and now filed H1. Now I got a RFE on my education as how I'm working in IT field with B.Pharm & MBA Healthcare background. FYI I also took 2 IT subjects in MBA. So how to answer this RFE.

Just with 2 subjects in IT doesn't make you IT graduate. Now your approval depends on your luck and how your attorney responds to the RFE.

Archived