Canada TRV online application - Ny consulate timing

iham

Hi, one of my friend applied for the Canada TRV in April 1st and he didn't even received any email until now regarding approval or to send passport. which is making me curious because when I read some posts here some of them mentioned they at least send the passport and are waiting when applied in the first week of april.

I see some of them got the stamped passport as well who applied after April 1st. Just wondering doesn't the applications get process by order of date?

I have applied in May 15th I know I has to wait but can anyone please let me know how long is it taking for the decision from consulate to let you know by email that visa has been approved or rejected?

Thanks to all of you.

After seeing the posts here I made my friend contact cic regarding what happen to his case and asked him to send and email to consulate. After my friend send an email he got the reply in few minutes stating that his visa has been approved and asked him to send the passport. In the email attachment he saw that his visa was approved long back on april 21st but he never got an email.

So for anyone who is waiting for the visa more than visa processing time, I would suggest to contact cic.

Hello All,

I applied for TRV visa on 6th may via usps mail and still in processing with NY consulate.

Any one applied around same timelines we can update here to estimate time of completion. I heard NY consulate is taking 2 months?

Regards,

New2you

Archived