changing work experience with current employer in resume for h1 b transfer

I entered US on H1B visa from my current employer in July.

My H1B visa was valid untill Nov only.

My consulting company found a client project and i started working in Nov.

In order to file my H1 B extension they ran my payroll for Oct & used this paystub for H1B extension.

1. The resume I submitted for my H1B extension in Nov states that i started working for my current employer starting July.

2. I have applied for a H1B transfer to consulting company B (to cut down 1 layer) and as part of the pape work i submitted the resume states that i started working for my current employer startging July. There is a RFE requesting end client letter/vendor letter & latest paystubs

3. I am planning to apply for another H1B transfer & i would like to cleanup my work experience to reflect that i actually started working with my current employer only in Oct (as i have pay stubs starting Oct.

Please advise if there will be any implications if i modify my resume ( Point # 3) while i submit documents for this round of H1 B transfer.

So, you lied about getting paid. Fix that first. On H1, you have to get paid ALL THE TIME, even if you don't have a project. That's the law, and the employer knows it.

If the employer doesn't want to pay you, file a complaint with DOL on form WH4.

Archived