DS160 Ten printing

techteam

I got a DUI and i was arrested .I amcnow planning to go for visa and and filling DS160 but not sure if i have to fill "yes" for "IF you have ever been 10 printed". I am pretty much sure that i was finger printer but not sure if prints from 10 fingers were given by me.Please advise.

Should i answer yes or no?

I am also i got arrested in nov2011 and got final judgment in april 2012.I am going for stamping in july.I read somwhere that if the offense date is less than a year then there will be problem in stamping.Is it the offense date or the final court judgement day.

I apprecitae your kind responses.

Thank you

I got a DUI and i was arrested .I amcnow planning to go for visa and and filling DS160 but not sure if i have to fill "yes" for "IF you have ever been 10 printed". I am pretty much sure that i was finger printer but not sure if prints from 10 fingers were given by me.Please advise.

Should i answer yes or no?

I am also i got arrested in nov2011 and got final judgment in april 2012.I am going for stamping in july.I read somwhere that if the offense date is less than a year then there will be problem in stamping.Is it the offense date or the final court judgement day.

I apprecitae your kind responses.

Thank you

the question on if u had been 10 printed is not related to arrest

eatlier the consulate did not hav 10 peinring they had only 2 peinting and in between the rule changed and so is this question.

the last part of the section of DS 160 is where this questions come up.

this q uestion is in middle regarding previous visits to US

• 1 month later...

Archived