Memorandum for my H1B to revoke!!

ksanjeevdel

Hello Friends ,

I am seeking some imput for my case if someone can provide me some input on.

I got my H1b approval at the year 2010, but due to some reason I went for the VISA stamping after a year, in 2011. when I reached for my visa stamping with a expression that i will get my visa, as I have all the papers intact with me, and I did have visited USA thrice before on B1, so as per my side things seems me quite fine, suddenly things changed and I got and green ticket for an adminstration process, which was shocking for me. I came back with the thought that after I submit my documents which they asked me regarding the company details I would get the visa.

I submited the documents, after 9 months i did not hear anything from embassy. I called many a times to the call center, but nothing I can see futrther other that I need to wait.

after 11 month, I got capy of a memorandum that was sent to USCIS, for my H1 revoke, I am not sure why that happened when I have all the criteria which I am fullfiling for this H1b. I told that to my company, they said on this revocation they, can only reply when USCIS will come to them and that can take 3 weeks to 3 years. I am from my side totally shattered on this. I am not sure now if I will get the visa now.

I am seeking from you guys, with the last thing and feeling that something still can possible, Is there is any chance I can get the visa now?

Thanks & warm regards to all.

• 3 weeks later...

The VO asked me very simple questions, like

What is my designation?

What project I will be working on?

I got the 221g green slip on that same day, where in I have been asked for some documents related to the company details and project details which I submitted after I got it from the copmany.I submitted the documents on 2nd of Aug, 2012. 

Afward ward I was in the wait mode, and then got an revoke memorandum, which embassy sent to USCIS.

Archived