On May 29, For H1 B VISA, At Vancouver

HarveySpecter

I guess its my payback time. As many other posts in this forum already has all the info related to a typical VISA interview experience starting from the Security check to EXIT door, I will be brief.

Questions below are at Counter# 6 for 9:30 AM

1. What is your Job Title ?

2. How long have you been with this Employer ?

3. How long have you been with this Client ?

4. Where is your client located ?

5. Do you have any letter from Client ?

6. Can I have your W2 & LCA.

As I answered all the above questions, I was informed by VO that my VISA is approved.

Between, I am on a EVC model with the same employer but always did H1 B Amendment as soon I changed any Client. I hope this helps someone at least :)

Thanks,

Rakesh

Between, I am on a EVC model with the same employer but always did H1 B Amendment as soon I changed any Client. I hope this helps someone at least :)

Thanks,

Rakesh

Rakesh, for the amendment did you submitted the client letter?? Did your employer filed the amendment before joining the new client or after joining the client??

Rakesh, for the amendment did you submitted the client letter?? Did your employer filed the amendment before joining the new client or after joining the client??

Amendment can be applied before or after joining but LCA needs to be raised immediately when you are changing the client

Archived